Career Opportunity: ERP/IT Support Manager
The ERP/IT Support Manager ensures optimal performance for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and acts as liaison between key users of ERP system and ERP system developers. The ERP/IT Support Manager will also lead efforts related to IT functions, infrastructure and implementation.
- Responsible for ERP enhancements, reporting, support and troubleshooting
- Performs ERP testing to ensure the system is meeting the businesses’ needs
- Customizes and configures workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications
- Develop and document internal ERP processes
- Continuous re-evaluation of IT needs including hardware, applications, networking, etc.
- Installs new releases, system upgrades and patches, as required
- Recommend, plan, and implement applications and systems, as needed
- Troubleshoot technical support issues, both hardware and software
- Provide direction and guidance to operations for the assigned process areas in ERP and other technologies
- Support the creation and implementation of technology roadmaps
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- In-Depth knowledge of ERP systems and business-related workflows. Strong proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Experience with project plans, project scope, developing and maintaining issues lists, identifying and mitigating project risks and monitoring progress via status reports
- Effective analytical, time management, interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong business aptitude in Supply Chain and Procurement, including business processes, terminology and best-practices
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field
- At least 7 years of IT, project management and/or ERP experience, preferably Deacom
- Experience with full ERP lifecycle system implementation and/or supporting ERP solutions in a post-production environment
- Previous experience managing enterprise IT functions involving enterprise software, infrastructure and IT support
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant
- Experience with Good Manufacturing (GMP) and/or Safe Quality Food (SQF) practices
Fresca offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, and more.
Fresca is a drug-free workplace. Applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test in addition to a Job Placement Assessment.